Posted on January 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1. Section off and secure a triangle section on top front of your head. Fold your scarf of choice into the hair and firmly place on the top of your head.
2. Take the hair thatis left out of clipped section and scarf and add a low ponytail.
3. Take each piece ofheadscarf and divide the hair into two sections.
4. Twist hair with the scarf and secure with a bobby pin into desired place. Repeat with the otherside.
5. Tuck the scarfinto desired places.
6. Drop the top triangle section and twist desired hair up and over into head scarf and pin into place