Posted on November 19, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Do you want to add a little extra "oomph" to your ponytail?
Here's a simple DIY to get you going!
- Divide hair in two to create one ponytail on top of your hair and one underneath
- Gather top half of hair into a ponytail, taking special care to neatly gather hair before wrapping it with a large hair tie
- Create a ponytail with the lower half of the hair and secure using a smaller hair tie
- "Foof" the upper ponytail so it conceals the lower ponytail.
- Now that's one superlong ponytail!
Categories: How To, Trends