Hair To: Boho Chic Updo
|Posted on July 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM|
An easy updo for your Sunday Funday!!!
Looking for a fun and easy updo? Try out this Boho Chic look!
1. Section off and secure a triangle section on top front of your head . Fold your scarf of choice into the hair and firmly place on the top of your head.
2. Take the hair that is left out of clipped section and scarf and add a low ponytail.
3. Take each piece of headscarf and divide the hair into two sections.
4. Twist hair with the scarf and secure with a bobby pin into desired place. Repeat with the other side.
5. Tuck the scarf into desired places.
6. Drop the top triangle section and twist desired hair up and over into head scarf and pin into place.
This look is simple and very boho chic. Enjoy!
Categories: How To
Post a Comment
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Oops, you forgot something.